GBWHATSAPP: WhatsApp is the most popular messaging app in India, and most people use it as their primary messaging app. In India, WhatsApp has over 200 million monthly active users, and this figure will continue to rise as long as it is free.
WhatsApp was sold to Facebook, and the social media giant has been updating the app with new features to keep users engaged. Voice calling, video calling, Snapchat-like stories, a business app, and other features have recently been added to the app. As previously stated, the corporation is also experimenting with group calling and video calling.
WhatsApp has a lot of capabilities, but it lacks the customization that many people demand. The software has a number of limitations, and users are unable to tailor it to their preferences. If you want to modify WhatsApp, there is a program called GBWhatsApp that can help you.
GBWhatsApp is a WhatsApp mod created by Has.007, a veteran XDA member, and it is based on WhatsApp Plus, a mod that WhatsApp has since closed. This hack allows you to personalize WhatsApp’s design and functionality. The main features of GBWhatsApp are listed below.
Features of GBWhatsApp
- Auto-Reply Feature
- Improved Privacy options.
- Ability to hide last seen.
- Ability to hide the message delivered
- Ability to hide Read Receipts.
- Hide last seen for specific contacts only.
- Set Group name up to 35 characters.
- Ability to save any WhatsApp story to phone.
- Copy the status of contacts simply by tapping on their status.
- Ability to send all files (Eg. Apk, etc)
- Ability to set your status up to 255 characters instead of the traditional 139 characters.
- Ability to send a broadcast to 600 people instead of 250 people.
- Ability to copy the status selectively.
- You can now click on the links right away without having to save the sender’s number or the Group Admin’s number.
- Mod to distinguish between normal messages & broadcast messages.
- Option to stay online for 24 hours, obviously on the cost of battery consumption.
- Ability to call directly on the phone from the app itself.
- Changing the bubbles styles & the tick styles.
- You can Mod any aspect of the app as you wish.
- Ability to Pin More than 3 Chats.
- Show Contacts Tab in Different Style.
- The possibility of sending a 50 Mb video instead of 16 Mb.
- The possibility of sending a 100 Mb audio clip instead of 16 Mb.
- The possibility of sending 90 images in a single time instead of 10 images.
- You can hide the name & date when you’re copying two or more messages.
- You can download and change the theme of the app.
Now that you know the features of GBWhatsApp, it’s time to see how to install the app and use it.
How to use GBWhatsApp
- First, open device settings and then go to Security and enable Unknown sources, which will allow you to install apps from sources other than the Play Store.
- Now, uninstall the official WhatsApp app from your phone.
- Now, download the GBWhatsApp
- Once you install the app, log in using your phone number.
- Once you enter your number, you will get an OTP, which you need to enter in the app to use it.
- You have now installed the GBWhatsApp and you can now customize the app based on your preferences.