Sound Emojis are a new sort of emoji that Facebook has introduced to Messenger. These sound emoticons are just emojis with sound, as their name suggests. So you can now send the birthday cake emoji to someone along with the happy birthday melody to add some extra effects. I’ll show you how to send sound emojis on Facebook Messenger in this article.
On World Emoji Day in July, Facebook released Sound Emojis. According to the emoji, these emojis play appropriate sounds or sections of popular songs. Messenger’s Android and iOS apps now support sound emojis.
There are currently 24 Sound Emojis accessible on Messenger, and Facebook may introduce more in the near future.
Let’s take a look at how you may use Facebook Messenger to send sound emojis. Make sure the Messenger app has access to your phone’s microphone before you begin.
To send a sound emoji on Messenger, follow these steps:
- Open a chat window in Messenger on your phone and send an emoji to the person you want to send it to.
- Now, on the right side of the message box, press the emoji icon.
- Then, on the right, tap the loudspeaker symbol to access the Sound emojis menu.
- You’ll see all of the Sound Emojis that you can send here.
- To send a Soundmoji, tap it, and Messenger will play the sound associated with it. You may listen to the sound of any emoji before sending it by tapping on it.
- After selecting an emoji to send, hit the “Send” option beneath the emoji.
That’s all there is to sending a Soundmoji to your Messenger friends and family. It’s worth noting that the sound will only play if the recipient taps on the emoji.